For many people, losing weight is restrictive, difficult to achieve without upsetting your habits. It is however easy to refine without getting frustrated or exhausted in endless sports sessions. Here are the keys to losing weight easily and sustainably.
What are the reasons for weight gain?
Gaining weight often results from an imbalance between your diet and the energy you expend. Nowadays, we are more and more driven to a sedentary lifestyle, everything is done to make our lives easier, whether it is moving, eating or entertaining. Other factors can prevent you from losing weight : you have followed restrictive diets. There is nothing worse than frustration, it is the root cause of the yo yo effect. Hormonal changes, certain medications, quitting smoking, are also factors in weight gain. Talk to your doctor. Finally, stress and lack of sleep increase cortisol production and significantly, appetite. Bad habits and misconceptions to give up. The first mistake is not to listen to your body.
Do you wonder, when you eat, if you were hungry or was it just the usual time you are eating?
When the body needs energy, it manifests itself: feeling of a hollow in the stomach, borborygmas (gurgling), tiredness and if you wait too long before eating, headaches or dizziness. The first to listen is your stomach, it is he and he alone who tells you when to eat. Other stubborn habits: excessive consumption of products rich in refined sugars , salt or fat.
Avoid eating too fatty, too sweet, too salty
This is to remind you that there is a fair measure. It is not forbidden to indulge in consuming such foods, it should simply be eaten when you are hungry , in a reasonable and unsystematic manner. Another important point, the sedentary lifestyle. Lack of activity is a bad habit for losing weight easily. As mentioned above, the right equation for a healthy weight is the balance between caloric intake and expenditure. For those who do not like sport, it is not necessary to exhaust yourself in an activity that you do not enjoy, it is the best way to give up this good resolution. Ideally, walking briskly for 30 minutes a day is already a very good thing for the body and a simple habit to start.
Objectives: regain control of the body
The first thing to adopt is a varied diet. The nutritional balance takes place over several days. So don’t ignore dietary fiber. They help reduce sugar consumption, feel full, promote good digestion and prevent bloating due to the excessive use of sugars and fats. These fibers are present in fruits, vegetables , cereals and whole foods as well as legumes. If you like fruits and vegetables, prefer them to cookies and other industrial products. Start by sprinkling fruit in your cereals in the morning for example or replace your orange juice with a fresh orange, which will help you easily reach satiety. As for vegetables , why not revisit your recipes by replacing the pasta of your favorite lasagna with beautiful slices of eggplant or zucchini?
Consume foods that you don’t like
The Internet is full of recipes that include it in pastries, a good tip for adding fiber to your body while having fun. Are you resistant to cooking? Rely on the government that has implemented nutrition labeling since 2016 to help you eat better.
- The nutri-score guides you in the choice of your products, with 5 levels, from green to red (from A to E), from the healthiest to the most harmful to your health.
- Stay green by choosing A and B scores as often as possible.
- Important, don’t neglect what you drink. Exit the regular intake of sodas, these are not prohibited if they are consumed from time to time and in moderation.
- However, a single glass of soda contains on average 20 grams of sugar.
- It is certainly essential for the proper functioning of the brain, but the WHO recommends a maximum dose of 25 grams per day.
- Recent studies have shown that over consumption of sugary products accelerates its aging.
- This early aging can cause memory problems and the onset of Alzheimer’s symptoms.
- Prefer water, pressed fruit, tea and detox drinks.
- Move: a moment of pleasure to get along
- Reconnect to your body to optimize the changes.
- There is no doubt that regular physical activity has a beneficial impact on health.
- Not only to lose weight easily, but also to relieve stress and improve the quality of sleep.
- These two very important aspects can affect weight loss.
- If you don’t like sports, it’s easy to get a little more active during the day.
- Walking at least 30 minutes a day at a good pace is enough to keep you fit.
- To do this, park a little further than your work and do the rest on foot or get off one or two metro stops before your station.
- Opt for the stairs instead of the elevator, in short, move as much as possible, your body will thank you.
- For sports enthusiasts, the main thing is to practice the activity you like, it is the only way to be regular in exercise and not to give up after a few sessions.
- Sport is good for morale and general well-being and if it has a positive influence, goodbye stress, anxiety, depression and compensatory attitudes.
In addition, it has been proven to stimulate the growth of neurons and promote their connections.